Commitment-Based Project Management (CBPM)
Benefits of CBPM
CBPM has been documented to lead to faster delivery of higher quality outputs at a lower cost. It accomplishes this primarily in two ways. First, teams using CBPM do things right the first time, avoiding costly rework. Second, individuals working on CBPM projects are generally at least 30% more productive because of clarity of expectations and the frequency of feedback.
Another key benefit of CBPM is it can be implemented immediately by any team leader, project manager or program manager so they can see how well it works. It can be overlaid on existing PM practices and so does not require full organizational overhaul to get started. It can be implemented in the middle of an existing project, and has been many times to get projects back on track for success. Our consistent feedback has been that people enjoy working in a commitment-based environment. real money slots paypal
PMs like the CBPM approach because it is a way to get better results with less administrative overhead. Team members like working in the CBPM approach because “Panic mode” is eliminated, overtime is reduced, trust is increased, and because people take pride in doing what they said they would do.
Wouldn’t you rather work in a CBPM environment?
- faster delivery of higher quality outputs at a lower cost virtual blackjack online
- do things right the first time
- at least 30% more productive
- can be implemented immediately
- can be overlaid on existing PM practices
- get projects back on track for success
- people enjoy working in a commitment-based environment
- better results with less administrative overhead uk gambling sites