Here are a sample of other articles and sites related to the topics of new management practices and specifically commitment-based approaches and tools. These will be added to and updated as we become aware of related content. We are not endorsing individuals, sites or products, but simply sharing related content.
- Short introduction to Generative Leadership by Bob Dunham. (The full article “The Generative Foundations of Action in Organizations: Speaking and Listening” is worth seeking and purchasing.)
- Free trial of CommitKeeperTM commitment tracking and coordination app.
- Free trial of Alynd commitment tracking and coordination app.
- Short article by Chris Majer of the Human Potential Project on Commitment-Based Management.
- Agile User Experience Design for Product-Service Systems by Andreas Larsson, Lund University.
- How Agile should your Project be? A Mathematician Derives the Answer by Kevin Thompson, cPrime, Inc.
- Linked In Group: Project Acceleration through CBPM (set up and monitored by Ensemble affiliate Jose Solera).
- Prof. Don Sull Videos on Commitment-Based Management.
- Seminal article on the need for a shift in management practices. Leadership and Project Management: Time for a Shift from Fayol to Flores by Gregory A. Howell, Hal Macomber Lauri Koskela and John Draper
- The role of commitment in Agile PM.
- Dynamics of a 99% Committer.
- Commitment-Based Management – David Arella article at website dedicated to changing management practices.
- Jose Solera, a colleague and practitioner of CBPM.
- Allan Scherr, Managing for Breakthroughs in Productivity (an update of original 1989 article of same title).
- Donald Sull, Promise Based Management: The Essence of Execution (Abstract only).
- Conversations About Commitments (blog).
- Commitment-Based Management and Conversations for Action.
- Short description of Commitment-Based Management. real money slots paypal
Please share other quality resources related to Commitment-Based Management!